Wednesday March 25th 2020
- March 25, 2020
- By Admin: Shane
- Comments: 00
Kick Off (AM)
Run 3.5 Miles – Asthma is acting up in this wind (asthma attack last night). Still got 3.2 miles done in 28 minutes. CRAZY cold today.
CrossFit Skill Work
NONE TODAY – Will pick this up again tomorrow.
- Back Squats 5X5 @285 lbs.
- Clean Split Jerks 5X5 @135 lbs.
- Barbell Lunges 5X5 @ 115 lbs.
- Goblet Squats 53# 5X5 using kettlebell
- Walking lunges – 400 Meters (PR with 25# plate)
Sprint 100 meters all out with 1:00 rest in between each sprint. 10 Rounds. Should be an all-out run, everything you have each time, legs should feel wobbly. Be careful. Time yourself and see if you can stay consistent on all 10 runs.